There are many ways to get involved with the Alumni Association:
So much of what you will get out of the Trinity University Alumni Association (TUAA) is dependent on your involvement in it. There are many ways to get involved with the TUAA.
- If you are interested in sharing the Trinity experience
with prospective students, consider joining the Trinity University Recruitment Network . Alumni are the best ambassadors for
- As alumni, you play a very important
role in assisting the Alumni Office and Career Services in supporting
alumni and students in their career development and management. The
Career Network provides venues and opportunities to bring Trinity University alumni and current students together around career information.
- The Trinity continuum of experience begins when a high
school student first learns of the University and extends throughout his
or her collegiate years and beyond. The TUAA’s governing body, the National
Alumni Board (NAB), plays an active role in strengthening the bonds
within the University community. The NAB is comprised of six evenly divided
classes of 36 elected members who serve two, three year terms. All alumni
of Trinity are eligible for service, and may also nominate any other
alumni for consideration for board membership.
- There is a local board for each of the 22 chapters and chapters-in-formation.
Please contact the president of the chapter for information on how to
become involved near you.
Trinity University Network of Entrepreneurs’ (TUNE) goal is to help
entrepreneurial alumni build their businesses while strengthening alumni
involvement with the University. TUNE’s virtual community will provide
members with access to an array of research, data and other information
that supports their entrepreneurial efforts.
- If you would like to get involved with events
and activities on-campus, please contact the Alumni Relations Office.
Opportunities include such things as being a speaker at our Alumni Dinner Series
or a flag carrier at Welcome Convocation.
- Likewise, alumni have the opportunity to represent Trinity University around the country in such endeavors as university inaugurations and host committees for campaign receptions. Again, contact the Alumni Relations Office for more details.
There are many things you can do to be involved with your alma mater--even if you only have 15 minutes!