You may not be thinking about it right now, but in a few short years, you will be a Trinity alumnus or alumna. The Trinity University Alumni Association is 24,000 members strong, and you will automatically become a member when you graduate. Your years as a Trinity student may come to an end, but your relationship with Trinity University is just beginning!
There are many ways to become involved with Trinity's alumni – both now and once you've graduated.
Get involved as a student! Here's how:
- Join the Trinity Student Ambassadors
- Connect with Alumni in your hometown
- Attend Making Connections
- Learn about alumni and the Trinity University Alumni Association
- Nominate a senior for the Student Service Awards
- Brush up your etiquette skills at Wine Dine and Act Fine
And don't hesitate to contact the Alumni Office if you have questions, or would like to find other ways to get involved. Don't forget - most of us were where you are just a short while ago!