Ethnography & Journ.
Definitions | Characteristics | Bibliography
Research | News Designs | Cautionary Note
Welcome to Huesca's introduction-to-hypertext page, designed to provide a brief overview of various aspects of hypertext. Hotlinks above are organized as follows:
- Definitions: Basic answers to: "What is hypertext?"
- Characteristics: Contrasting qualities of hypertext vs. traditional narrative form.
- Bibliography: A list of primarily academic books focused on hypertext.
- Research: A Spring 1999 study of readers' responses to traditional news vs. redesigned hypertexts.
- News Designs: A collection of news articles copied from various media Websites and then redesigned into hypertexts by communication students.
- Cautionary Note: Some reasons for not getting excited.