I. Departmental requirements:
- 34 credit hours in political science, at least 21 of which must be upper-division
- 9 credit hours in core courses (PLSI-1301, PLSI-1331, PLSI-1342)
- At least one course in political theory
II. University requirements:
Completion of all other required elements of the Pathways curriculum and at least 120 credit hours.
The department encourages students to actively pursue internship opportunities that are available locally or through a variety of study abroad or Washington, DC programs, with or without credit. PLSI-3197, PLSI-3297, PLSI-3397, PLSI-3497, PLSI-3597, PLSI-3697 Internship in Politics, Administration, and Law can only be taken Pass/Fail.
- Completion of two lower division courses with grades of C or better.
- An overall grade point average of at least 2.0.