Core business curriculum:
The core business curriculum includes courses that may reside within the School of Business or in some other discipline and are foundational to all majors in the School.
All School of Business majors require the following classes (37 hours):
- One of MATH-1305 or MATH-1311
- ECON-1311, ECON-1312
- One of BAT-1101 or BAT-1102
- BAT-2301, BAT-2302, BAT-3301
- BUSN-3302, BUSN-4301
Other general requirements:
- Completion of all other required elements of the Pathways curriculum and at least 120 credit hours.
The total number of credit hours from courses particular to this degree plan is 43 (37 hours from core business curriculum + 6 hours from elective courses).
Completion of this major involves the general requirements for admission, the core business curriculum, other general requirements and:
- Completion of a second major from a department outside of the School of Business at Trinity University
- Completion of six hours of electives in the School of Business
For full admission to any School of Business major (B.Sc. or B.A.), students must first complete the following courses from the core business curriculum with grades of C or better:
Note: Department Chairs may grant provisional acceptance if it is apparent that an applicant can meet the requirements for full acceptance by the end of the semester in which application is made.