2023-24 Faculty Cluster Hiring Initiative
Trinity University is launching a cluster hire of faculty members whose work focuses on Building Inclusive Communities.
Through this targeted hire, we seek to recruit, amplify, connect, and empower teacher-scholars whose work contributes to addressing the grand challenge of building and sustaining inclusive communities.
Research and Teaching Areas
New faculty in the Building Inclusive Communities interdisciplinary cluster will have primary research interests in the areas of:
- Race, Media, and Communication (Communication)
- Health Economics (Economics)
- School Psychology (Education)
- Sustainable and Impact Finance (Finance & Decision Sciences)
- Spanish/Global LatinX Studies/International Studies (Modern Languages & Literatures)
- American Politics/Urban Politics (Political Science)
- Social Neuroscience (Psychology)
- African Religions and/or the Global African Diaspora (Religion)
- Sociology - Race/Ethnicity (Sociology)
Faculty Positions and Cohort
Nine tenure-track faculty positions will be advertised as part of the cluster, with the goal of recruiting a diverse interdisciplinary faculty cohort whose research, experience, and interests will benefit from:
- Intentional support
- Individual and group research startup funding
Currently Open Positions
Faculty Cluster Hiring Frequently Asked Questions
Want to learn more about Trinity’s Faculty Cluster Hiring Initiative? Check out our FAQ document for more information.
Be a Part of Our Community
As you consider Trinity University as your new professional home, don't forget what makes San Antonio such a special place, too. San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg, Trinity University Class of 1999, shares more about the value of community at his alma mater and in the city we call home.