Professor Rogers has done extensive work in strategic management and planning, organizational effectiveness, health care leadership, and chaos and complexity management.
- Former Professor and Director of the U.S. Army – Baylor University Graduate Program in Healthcare Administration
- Regent in the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Special Assistant to The Army Surgeon General as Chief, Strategic Planning
- Retired Lieutenant Colonel, Medical Service Corps, U.S. Army
- Board Certified and Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Currently a consultant to Army Medical Department in Executive Skills, leader development, and knowledge management.