IMPACT magazine, No. 6: 2020-21 academic year publication
for work produced June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
1. Submissions must have already: occurred, been published, happened, etc.
We will only publish papers, talks, publications, awards, grants, etc. that have already been published or occurred. We will not accept publications that have been submitted or accepted; they must have been published.
- Publication submissions for the 20120-21 issue will be accepted based on publication date between June 1, 2020, and May 31, 2021, as given by the article’s full citation.
- Other submissions must have a date of occurrence, either physical or online, by May 31, 2021.
2. Submissions must contain work completed at Trinity University or as a representative of Trinity University. If the author’s affiliation is Trinity University, it can be considered for acceptance.
- For example: A work completed as a postdoc at Tulane, submitted for publication at Tulane, and published before the professor has moved to Trinity would not be accepted.
3. Submissions must reflect the quality of scholarship, creativity, or community engagement expected of the Trinity community.
- Quality will be area-dependent, and is subject to discussion by the advisory board.
What should I include?
For submissions related to books, research articles, and other publications, please include the full citation for the work, including publish date (this can be an online publish date, if applicable).
For submissions related to conference presentations or talks, please include the date, title, and location of the conference, as well as the title of the presentation or talk.
For creative works or community involvement, please include a summary of the work as well as the estimated impact (quantitative or qualitative) that it has had on your field or the community.
Consider submitting your major accolades — editors of journals, grants and awards, election as a fellow to a professional society, etc.