This is a reminder of the Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) Policy. Please review the policy and remember these key notes:
- FWA is a privilege, not an entitlement, and is granted at the sole discretion of Trinity University. The University may modify, suspend, or terminate the FWA policy for any reason and without prior notice.
- Your supervisor must approve any FWA agreement.
- You will not have to complete a new FWA form unless you have major changes in your schedule or with remote work.
- New employees will be given the opportunity to apply for FWA after six months of employment. New employees should discuss further with supervisors for more information.
- If you are working remotely, your office phone must be transferred to your cell phone. You must still be able to answer phone calls while working remotely.
- If any meetings are scheduled in person, you must be able to come to campus for those meetings.
The FWA application is available for new applicants and if any major changes to your schedule or remote work will occur.