For the 2023-24 academic year, all student hiring will be done in Workday by managers. This process means student employment forms and student authorization forms will no longer be required. Any student who has never worked on campus before will still need to stop by the Human Resources office (Northrup Hall 210) prior to working to show their original I9 documents.
There will be four live training sessions on campus on how to hire student workers in Workday. Please plan to attend one of the sessions below. Bring your laptop and enjoy the free refreshments provided during training.
- Monday, July 31: 10 a.m., Tehuacana Room (CSC)
- Monday, Aug. 14: 2 p.m., Tehuacana Room (CSC)
- Monday, Aug. 28: 10 a.m., EHCL 103
- Wednesday, Sept. 6: 10 a.m., EHCL 103
Student Employment Dates:
- Fall 2023 and Spring 2024: Monday, Aug. 21, to Saturday, May 11.
- Fall 2023 only: Monday, Aug. 21, to Saturday, Dec. 16.
- Spring 2024 only: Wednesday, Jan. 10, to Saturday, May 11.