Trinity University main campus and City Vista parking permits for students are now available for purchase online. Faculty and staff permits will be available for purchase beginning August 1. All purchases should be completed using the MyParking self-service site. For the first time in more than a decade, parking rates for this academic year are increasing.
Parking Permit Fees
Permits are valid for one year, which extends from September 1 through August 31.
- Faculty/Staff Annual Permit: $100
- Semester permits are available for $50. Permits will be available for purchase August 1.
- Student Annual Permit: $200
- Semester permits are available for $100. Permits are currently available for purchase.
- Motorcycle Annual Permit: $50
- Student motorcycle permits are currently available for purchase. Faculty and staff motorcycle permits will be available for purchase August 1.
So… why did Trinity increase fees?
Increasing fees ensures Trinity’s commitment to the ongoing operating maintenance and improvements of our parking facilities.
The University developed the above fee schedule following a survey of fees at colleges and universities in the San Antonio area as well as an assessment of fair market value. The survey showed Trinity with the lowest rates by a wide margin, with prices far below market value for colleges and for our campus’s location near downtown San Antonio. (By comparison, University of Incarnate Word resident students pay $720 per academic year, and the cost to park at the University of Texas - San Antonio ranges from $300 to $1,100 annually.)
Faculty and staff permit registration begins August 1 with a payroll deduction option. A link to the MyParking self-service site along with a full list of fees for faculty, staff, and students, can be found on the Parking Services website.
- Faculty and staff can pick up parking permits beginning August 1 in the Student Financial Services Office.
- Students living on campus can pick up a parking permit in the Mail Center from August 16 through September 29. Beginning October 2, parking permits can be picked up in the Student Financial Services Office.
- Students living off campus can pick up their permits beginning August 1 in the Student Financial Services Office.
- City Vista Resident Students can pick up their parking permits and key fobs beginning August 21 until September 8 in the City Vista office.
The Student Financial Services Office is located in Northrup Hall, Room 108. The office is open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please bring your TU ID for verification when picking up your permit.
All vehicles parked on campus must be registered and have a parking permit properly displayed. Permits for the 2023-24 academic year must be visibly displayed in or on the vehicle by Friday, September 1, 2023.
Please be advised that students, faculty, and staff are required to park in their designated areas and follow the Trinity University Parking and Traffic Regulations, found on the Parking Services webpage. TU parking permits are also required to park in accessible spaces.
Please contact Parking Services at 210-999-7001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.