If you've visited Mabee Dining Hall, the CSI Market, or Coates Commons, you've surely noticed more than fresh paint. Beyond navigating the kiosks and tasting the new food options, the dining team wants you to feel like a pro when dining this fall.
Here are nine pro tips to help you get the most out of your dining experience:
- Use DINE20 on Boost mobile ordering for 20% off one order. This doesn't have to be your first order, but can be used only once. Download the Boost app on Android and iOS by searching "Boost Ordering" in the app store.
- Breakfast for lunch! Omelets and breakfast tacos are offered through the lunch period every Friday - Sunday.
- All-day waffles! Make sure to check out the Mabee Dining Hall breakfast nook area with cereal and a waffle station that stays open throughout the day, seven days a week.
- Use the Starbucks app to order in advance and pickup.
- You can get coffee and pastries throughout the day. Social Brew is open at Mabee Dining Hall from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You can customize. If you don't want something on your dish when ordering at the kiosks in Coates, place your order, then let the chefs know what you'd like to customize.
- An allergen ID card is available for personalized service. When you come into our dining hall, show an associate your card for personalized service.
- Love nachos? There's a build-your-own nacho bar at La Mesa in Mabee Dining Hall for lunch and dinner.
- Follow @trinitydiningtx and visit the Dine on Campus website to stay up-to-date on specials, daily menus, and news!
- Bonus tip: All Trinity employees have access to a discounted door rate at Mabee Dining Hall for your and your family. Meal plans are also offered.