Embark on a lifetime of leadership and learning through Trinity’s Master of Science in Accounting. The capstone to a process that begins at the undergraduate accounting level, this master's education develops technical, theoretical, and interpersonal skills, and enhances a lifelong accounting career.
- AACSB Accredited Business School
- Exemplary first-time pass rates on the CPA exam. In 2018, Trinity ranked #11 in the nation across all universities, and #4 for medium-sized schools.
- 100% job placement for students seeking employment at graduation
- Average first-time CPA exam pass rates for Trinity students in 2018 was 85% compared to a national average of 52%.
What You'll Study
Master the Profession. Master the Exam.
More than mentors
Professors emphasize close interaction with students. Faculty engage students through a curriculum that develops communication and data analytics skills, while incorporating projects and technologies relevant to today's business world.
Get an insider track through paid internships at global firms
Business-focused Trinity Study Abroad programs in Europe and Asia include International Business Summer School in Beijing, case studies in Vietnam and...
Trinity's Master of Science in Accounting students traveled to Washington DC to meet with representatives from the Securities and Exchange Commission...
Trinity has placed two students in FASB Postgraduate Technical Assistantships in the last six years. This is a highly selective honor - approximately...
When You Graduate
Enhance your career
Trinity graduates are valued for their technical, theoretical, and interpersonal skills, as well as their drive to become lifelong learners.
Tigers have flourished in accounting careers at major, global firms, creating a strong, international network of connections.
- CEOs and CFOs
- Public Accounting
Notable Companies who have Hired Trinity Graduates:
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton
- Other Large International Firms
- National, Regional and Local CPA Firms
Take the next step
Have more questions or want more information? Learn more about becoming a Tiger, and how you can accelerate what’s next for your education.