During any campus emergency, university community members and parents are asked to allow the Trinity University Crisis Management Team and University staff to focus on the situation. Please refrain from delaying the process of the quality and timeliness of the University's response. We will make every effort to ensure timely notification of the most current information is available.
Stories about how tigers have built community, overcome challenges, and shared expertise in the face of a global pandemic.
ELERTS Campus is a powerful tool that allows users to call the police department or report a crime around campus.
Highlighted benefits to the ELERTS system:
- Incident reports can be made discreetly using the ELERTS smartphone app.
- Reports can include photos, incident descriptions and location maps.
- Real-time, two-way chat allows security personnel to interact with staff, for additional information.
- EscortMe™ provides students and employees with virtual security escorts at any time, wherever they need one.
- Skywriter™ broadcasts the location and status ("I'm OK" or "I need help") via email to anyone of your contacts.
24-Hour Police Protection
Trinity University Police Department (TUPD) provides 24-hour police and security coverage for the University community 365 days a year.
The Crisis Management Team (CMT) is built using a foundation outlined in the National Incident Management System to ensure emergency preparedness.
Trinity University believes strongly in protecting the health, safety and welfare of its students, faculty and staff. To do so in emergencies requires quality procedures.