One standard XL twin bed per resident
One desk, chair, and bookshelf per resident
Microfridge® (refrigerator/freezer/microwave combo)
Mini-blinds over the windows
Air conditioning and heat
Ethernet port and wifi
One towel bar per person
Built-in cabinets and drawers for storage
Provided shower curtain or door
Hanging full-body mirror
Dresser with three drawers per resident
Dimensions: 10 ft., 11 in. x 21 ft.
Area: 251 ft²
Customize Your Room
Rearrange your room how you'd like it to be! Beds can be configured in different ways:
- Standard single bed
- Bunk Beds
- Lofted Beds
- Highest bed lofting height: 3 ft.
- Highest bed bunking height: 5 ft. 10 inches
- Distance between two bed ends: 6 ft. 8 inches
There are three parking lots close to Witt-Winn Hall:
- Lot S in front of Mabee Dining Hall
- Lot P in front of Miller Hall
- Lot T behind Beze and Herndon Halls, between the ramp for Stadium Drive and the dorm buildings
The closest visitor parking spots are available in lot P, past lot S in front of Murchison Hall.
For further assistance, please call the Trinity University Police Department at 210-999-7070.
Accessibility Information - Campus Map
Check out the accessibility section on Trinity's campus map for information about accessible parking and entrances. Use the wayfinding feature to see accessible paths across campus.