The Office of Risk Management and Insurance provides a comprehensive risk management program that contributes to the health, safety, and protection of Trinity University’s employees, students, and visitors. It further acts to protect the University’s physical and financial resources.
The success of the Office’s programs, policies, and procedures depend on the active support of all members of the Trinity community.
When to Contact Risk Management
- For Authorized Driver Requests, including Van and Golf Cart Certification
- When taking students on a field trip
- When planning to travel abroad for University business
- For requests to use a drone
- When entering into a contract agreement
- When hosting an event where alcohol will be served
- For work-related injuries or illnesses (Workers’ Compensation)
- For auto and property insurance coverage and claims
- When you just aren’t sure about the potential risks associated with a certain activity or event
Campus Conduct Hotline
Want to confidentially and anonymously alert administrators of unsafe or unethical behavior before it spirals out of control? Dial-in toll-free to 866-943-5787, or simply report online!