Up to $10,000
Competitive, merit-based, renewable scholarships for students who participate in Trinity's Debate program.
Baker Duncan Debate scholarships are granted to incoming First-Year students with a talent for debating and a desire to commit to Trinity’s Debate program.
Explore further: Debate at Trinity University
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate, entering first-year students planning to join the Debate program at Trinity
Who is not eligible:
Transfer, continuing, or graduate students
Explore further: See Trinity’s student profile
How to Apply
Submit your online application.
Sept. 1, 2022
Feb. 7, 2023
Submit supplemental documents:
- A resume of debate accomplishments
- A recommendation letter from a high school coach
- Submit supplemental documents to email@example.com
Feb. 7, 2023
For more information about selection criteria, please contact the Department of Human Communication and Theatre.
- Renewable annually for up to 8 semesters, not including summers
- Must become and remain a part of the Debate team
- Must maintain a predetermined cumulative G.P.A.
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
How Trinity Determines Eligibility
Cost of Attendance - Expected Family Contribution = Demonstrated Financial Need