$18,000 - $30,000 annually
Merit-based scholarship awarded based on superior academic achievement. Among other factors being evaluated, a minimum recalculated core GPA of 3.5 is expected to be competitive for these awards.
Dean’s scholarships are offered to students with distinguished scholastic records.
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate, entering First-Year students
Who is not eligible:
Transfer, continuing, or graduate students
Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
Trinity does not have a preference for ACT or SAT. Trinity uses the highest test scores for each test and subtests submitted for consideration.
A minimum GPA of 3.5 is expected
Awards are determined based on the official high school transcript and rigor of curriculum. Core GPAs are recalculated on an unweighted 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
No separate application required.
Apply to Trinity using an Early Decision, Early Action, or Regular Decision application.
Learn more about application types and deadlines.
Consideration will be given through the standard admissions process.
- Renewable annually for up to 8 semesters
- Award recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Academic progress is reviewed at the end of each academic year
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
- Scholarships are applied toward fall and spring tuition only, and are not available for summer study.
- Recipients are selected without regard to income.
Application process and admission:
Office of Admissions
All other financial aid inquiries:
Student Financial Services
Northrup Hall, Room 108