Need-based international scholarships replace FAFSA funding for international students.
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate, entering first-year and transfer international students
Who is not eligible:
Continuing, domestic, or graduate students
How to Apply
Apply to Trinity by Regular Decision
Apply for Trinity undergraduate admission through Regular Decision.
Feb. 1, 2022
Submit CSS Profile
Trinity University requires students to complete one of the two financial aid applications to be considered for the the full array of available resources:
- CSS Profile for International Students
- International Student Financial Aid Application
CSS Profile applications open:
Deadline for entering students:
Submit by your corresponding application deadline.
- Consideration will be given through the standard admissions process
- Renewable annually for up to 8 semesters, not including summers
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
How Trinity Determines Eligibility
Cost of Attendance - Expected Family Contribution = Demonstrated Financial Need