Full-tuition scholarship offered to up to 20 of Trinity's top applicants.
Up to 20 scholarships are awarded to entering first-year students invited to participate at the Trinity Tower Scholars Day (TTSD) competition. Invitations to TTSD are issued to students in the top portion of the applicant pool. Competitors who aren’t awarded the Trinity Tower Scholarship still qualify to receive the Murchison Scholarship.
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate, entering First-Year students
Who is not eligible:
Transfer, continuing, or graduate students
Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
Trinity does not have a preference for ACT or SAT. Trinity uses the highest test scores for each test and subtests submitted for consideration.
Awards are determined based on the official high school transcript and rigor of curriculum. Core GPAs are recalculated on an unweighted 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
No separate application needed!
Apply by Early Decision or Early Action
Apply for Trinity undergraduate admission through Early Decision I (ED) or Early Action (EA).
No separate application is needed to be considered for Trinity Tower Scholars Day.
Finalists attend Trinity Tower Scholars Day
Top candidates are invited to compete for up to 20 full-tuition scholarships.
- Consideration will be given through the standard admissions process.
- Award recipients are selected by faculty members during the Trinity Towers Scholars Day competition.
- Recipients are selected without regard to income.
- Renewable annually for up to 8 semesters
- Award recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress and at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Academic progress is reviewed at the end of each academic year.
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester.
- Trinity Tower Scholars are not eligible to receive other institutional grants or scholarships
- Scholarships are applied toward fall and spring tuition only, and are not available for summer study
Scholarships do not require repayment.