Empowering Trinity Students
Trinity’s Student Affairs Division exists to encourage students as members of the Trinity community, enrich their lives as they grow and discover, and equip them with all the tools needed to lead successful and rewarding lives.
Divisional programs and services include the following:
- Dean of Students | Trinity University
- Chapel and Spiritual Life
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
- Residential Life Office
- Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Fraternity and Sorority Life | Life at Trinity
- New Student and Family Orientations | Trinity University
- Student Leadership and Development | Life at Trinity
- Coates Student Center | Trinity University
- Student Organizations | Life at Trinity
- Health and Wellness | Life at Trinity | Trinity University
Message from the Vice President of Student Affairs
Welcome to the homepage for the Division of Student Affairs! My colleagues across the division are passionate, caring, and committed educators who chose Trinity to be of service and in community with Trinity University students. We are here to cultivate an inclusive and engaging campus experience where you will form new relationships, encounter new ideas, and develop your mind, body, and spirit. In this setting, we support students' movement through the university experience and into a world where your talents, values, and voice will drive meaningful change in our world."
Andrew M. Wells, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
Many of the Student Affairs Division’s programs and initiatives have received accolades from NAPSA, the “the professional home for the field of student affairs,” including the:
- Optimal Buzz and B'Low Optimal Programs
- Game of Life Financial Literacy Initiative
- Divisional Assessment Team
- H.O.P.E. Hall
- Sophomore College
Assembled by the Division of Student Affairs, the Student Handbook is a compendium of significant policies and procedures related to student life on campus.
Meet The Staff