- H. Nguyen, H. Basagaoglu, C. McKay*, A. Carpenter, S. Succi and F. Healy; Coupled RapidCell and Lattice-Boltzmann Models to Simulate Hydrodynamics of Bacterial Transport in Response to Chemoattractant Gradients in Confined Domains, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 20(2), pp 1 - 14, 2016.
- F. Xu, R. Bierman*, F. Healy and H. Nguyen; A multi-scale model of Escherichia coli chemotaxis from intracellular signaling pathway to motility and nutrient uptake in nutrient gradient and isotropic fluid environments, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, in press.
- S. Cheng, H. Duong*, C. Compton*, M. Vaughn, H. Nguyen and K. Cheng; Characterization of 3D Voronoi Tessellation Nearest Neighbor Lipid Shells Provides Atomistic Lipid Disruption Profile of Protein Containing Lipid Membranes, Biophysical Chemistry, 198, pp 22-35, 2015.
- H. Nguyen, R. Cortez and L. Fauci; Computing flows around microorganisms: slender-body theory and beyond, American Mathematical Monthly, 121(9), pp 810-823, 2014.
- H. Nguyen, and L. Fauci; Hydrodynamics of diatom chains and semiflexible fibers, J. R. Soc. Interface, 11(96), pp 1742-5662, 2014.
- H. Nguyen, R. Ortiz, R. Cortez, and L. Fauci; The action of waving cylindrical rings in a viscous fluid, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 671, pp 574–586, 2011.
- H. Nguyen, L. Karp-Boss, P. Jumars, and L. Fauci; Hydrodynamics of spines: a different spin, Limnology & Oceanography: Fluids & Environments, Vol. 1, pp. 110–119, 2011.
- H. Nguyen, J. Burkardt, M. Gunzburger, L. Ju, and Y. Saka; Constrained CVT meshes and a comparison of triangular mesh generators, Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 42, pp. 1–19, 2009.
- H. Nguyen, M. Gunzburger, J. Burkardt, and L. Ju; Adaptive anisotropic meshing for steady convection-dominated problems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 198, Issues 37–40, pp. 2964–2981, 2009.
*denotes Trinity undergraduate researcher