Areas of Study
Your personalized path spans a global breadth of history.
The department of history offers students the opportunity to explore Africa, the Ancient World, Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and the United States. Students may elect to study history on a broad scale, or focus their scope on the complexities of a specific region or era. Our small class sizes encourage close work with professors who are active and accomplished scholars. Trinity's history department also works cooperatively with other departments to offer a wide array of interdisciplinary majors and minors.
The study of history is nourished by the examination of other disciplines. Trinity's history department works cooperatively with other departments to offer a wide array of interdisciplinary majors and minors.
African American Studies
- African American Studies (Minor)
East Asian Studies at Trinity (EAST)
- East Asian Studies (Minor)
- East Asian Studies at Trinity
- Film Studies (Minor)
- International Studies (B.A.)
- International Studies (Minor)
Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies (Minor)
Mexico, the Americas and Spain (MAS)
- Mexico, the Americas, and Spain (Special Interest)
- Sport Management (Minor)
- Museum Studies (Minor)
Women's and Gender Studies
- Women's and Gender Studies (Minor)