No application deadline
Established to support one or more outstanding sophomore students in Engineering Science, based entirely on academic achievement.
Note: This award was established by Dr. Lonnie Abernathy
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate sophomore students who are majoring in engineering science.
Who is not eligible:
Incoming first-year, junior, senior, or graduate students
How to Apply
There is no application
Students are selected and notified in the Spring.
- National merit scholar (if possible)
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Academic scholarships recipients are selected without regard to income.
This scholarship is not renewable.
- Scholarships are applied toward fall and spring tuition only, and are not available for summer study.
- Scholarships do not require repayment.