$ 2,000 annually
Awarded to National Merit Finalists who designate Trinity University as their first-choice college with the National Merit Corporation. National Merit Scholarship recipients may also be considered for the National Merit Corporate Trinity Scholarship.
Who is eligible:
Undergraduate, entering first-year students who are National Merit Finalists.
Who is not eligible:
Transfer, continuing, or graduate students
Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
Trinity does not have a preference for ACT or SAT. Trinity uses the highest test scores for each test and subtests submitted for consideration.
Awards are determined based on the official high school transcript and rigor of curriculum. Core GPAs are recalculated on an unweighted 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- Must be a National Merit Finalist.
- Consideration will be given through the standard admissions process.
- Academic scholarships recipients are selected without regard to income.
- Renewable annually for up to 8 semesters
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
- Scholarships are applied toward fall and spring tuition only, and are not available for summer study.
- Scholarships do not require repayment.