$17,000 - $25,000 annually
Merit scholarship based on proven academic achievement.
Transfer Scholarships are offered to entering transfer students with distinguished scholastic records.
Who is eligible:
New transfer students
Who is not eligible:
Continuing students or graduate students
Trinity does not have a preference for ACT or SAT. Trinity uses the highest test scores for each test and subtests submitted for consideration.
Awards are determined based on the official high school transcript and rigor of curriculum. Core GPAs are recalculated on an unweighted 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
No separate application required.
Your application for Transfer to Trinity must be submitted by October 15 (spring enrollment) or April 1 (fall enrollment).
Learn more about Trinity’s Transfer application.
Oct. 15, 2021
April 1, 2022
Consideration will be given through standard admissions process.
- Award recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Academic progress is reviewed at the end of each academic year
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
- Scholarships are applied toward fall and spring tuition only, and are not available for summer study.
- Recipients are selected without regard to income.