Scholarship for students who are dependents of employees at Rice.
Rice employees’ dependents can be considered for full tuition scholarships at Trinity. Awards are limited to space availability.
Who is eligible:
Entering undergraduate first-year and transfer students who:
- Meet the eligibility requirements listed on the Rice website.
Who is not eligible:
Graduate students and undergraduates who have received 8 semesters of Rice Exchange benefit.
How to Apply
Apply by the Regular Decision
Apply for Trinity undergraduate admission through any application type.
Students should note their eligibility on their application to Trinity.
Feb. 1, 2022
Confirm your eligibility
Submit confirmation of your eligibility.
Jan. 31, 2022
- Must reapply yearly with your institution to verify eligibility
- Renewable for up to 8 semesters of undergraduate study, not including summers
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress with a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be enrolled full-time for each semester
Students receiving the Rice Tuition Exchange are not eligible to receive other institutional grants or scholarships
Application process and admission:
Office of Admissions
All other financial aid inquiries:
Student Financial Services
Northrup Hall, Room 108