Studying abroad in a Chinese country gives Trinity students an unique opportunity to experience not just the language and culture but, international business and ecological civilization as well. All degree-seeking students spend at least one semester studying abroad in a Chinese-speaking country in order to gain real-life experience through international partnerships and independent projects.
- One of 3 universities in Texas to offer K12 Teacher Certification in Chinese
- All degree-seeking students study abroad in a Chinese-speaking country
- Exchange partnerships with universities in Shanghai, Zhuhai, Hong Kong, and Taichung
- One of the largest Chinese programs for a liberal arts college in the nation
What You'll Study
Going Beyond the Great Wall
Instruction that goes beyond the Chinese language
Our dedicated faculty have built a diverse curriculum focused on key issues, global relationships, and hands-on experience. Students gain both cultural and language proficiency, preparing them for the global environment.
Experiences and opportunities to expand and build
When You Graduate
Go places with your Chinese B.A.
Your Trinity degree is just the beginning. Our faculty and alumni are here to help you turn that degree into next steps, international opportunities, and future careers.
Graduates from Trinity’s Chinese programs often earn advanced graduate degrees or pursue global opportunities in foreign policy and international business. Students are also able to earn Texas teacher certification in Chinese, making Trinity one of only three universities in Texas with that capability.
Graduate Schools or Programs:
- Boston University
- Columbia University
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Texas
- Washington University
- Chinese Language Teaching
- International Business
Notable Companies who have Hired Trinity Graduates:
- AtmosAir, Asia
- Baker & Mackenzie Attorneys at Law, Shanghai
- Deloitte Touche, Beijing
- Sears Holdings, Hong Kong
Take the next step
Have more questions or want more information? Learn more about becoming a Tiger, and how you can accelerate what’s next for your education.