No application deadline
Presented annually to a first-generation college student or Pell-Grant eligible student who has excelled in the study of economics.
Roger and Susan Spencer established the scholarship to honor a first-generation student or Pell-Grant eligible student who has excelled in the study of economics. The award is presented annually.
Who is eligible:
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior students that are:
- Pell Grant eligible
- Majoring in Economics
Who is not eligible:
- Undergraduate first-year or graduate students
- Students who are not first-generation
- Students who are not Pell Grant recipients
- Students who are not majoring in Economics
How to Apply
There is no application
Students are selected and notified in the Spring.
For more information about selection criteria, please contact the Department of Economics.
Students may be considered again based on the eligibility criteria.
How Trinity Determines Eligibility
Cost of Attendance - Expected Family Contribution = Demonstrated Financial Need