Trinity University requires students to complete two financial aid applications to be considered for the full array of available resources: the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the College Board’s CSS Profile.
Submit the FAFSA
Information provided on the FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federal and state aid.
- You are required to submit the FAFSA for each year that you wish to apply for financial aid at Trinity.
- Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents may submit the FAFSA to apply for federal financial aid.
Submit the CSS Profile
CSS Profile information is used to determine eligibility for institutional aid awarded by Trinity.
- The CSS Profile is only required the first time you apply for institutional aid.
- All students, including international students, may complete the CSS Profile.
2023-2024 CSS Profile
available October 1
Trinity’s CSS Profile code
Meeting deadlines is a very important part of the financial aid process.
Funding for various programs is limited. By completing aid applications early, a student ensures that he or she will be given the maximum consideration for programs with limited funds.
Submit your financial aid forms by your corresponding application deadline.
Financial aid offers will be released in the student portal based on the student's admissions decision plan:
- Early Decision I: December 15
- Early Action: February 1
- Early Decision II: February 15
- Regular Decision: March 15
Priority filing date for the FAFSA is March 1.
Financial aid offers will be released in Financial Aid Self-Service in early June, after final spring grades have been posted.