A focus on quality, accessibility, and use of data
Trinity’s Digital Transformation (DX) program will reimagine and reform the core technical platforms, inaugurating a new era of digital campus management. Intuitive, integrated data systems and streamlined workflows will supersede outdated technology systems, better positioning Trinity to achieve its mission and meet the needs of the University community.
DX Program / CFO 2/21/2022
New Office Hour Appointment Dates Added for the Month of July
New Workday Finance End User Training Dates Available every Thursday in the month of July
Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
Short Training Videos of Business Processes by Topic
Trinity University Accounting Adjustments or Journal Entries “Google form” should be attached to the TU Journal Entry Form by TU Departments.
Trinity University Journal Entry Form is to be used by all TU departments to initiate accounting corrections.
Use the TU Workday Support Form for any Workday related issues you experience (examples: I cannot log in to Workday., I cannot see my Cost Center., Where do I go to run a budget report?) and other Workday support needs.
Trinity University - Cash Transmittal form is to be used by all TU department deposits when a point of sale device is used.
Workday Finance Office Hours
During Workday Finance Office Hour appointments Finance SMEs and system experts will be available during designated times to answer Workday Finance questions.
Workday Finance In Person End User Training Sessions
Sign up for In Person End User Training held every Thursday in the month of July. The Finance Functional Leads and SMEs will facilitate in person training.
Dates: July 7, 14, 21 and 28
Topics and Time
- General Navigation - 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Procurement - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Budget Reporting - 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Accounting Corrections/Transfers - 3:00pm - 3:30pm
- Q&A - 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Workday Finance Office Hours
Sign up now for Workday Finance Office Hour appointments using the links below based on topic or Workday business processes. The names of the subject matter experts (SMEs) and system experts conducting the appointments are also provided.
During Workday Finance Office Hour appointments Finance SMEs and system experts will be available during designated times to answer Workday Finance questions. You can bring your work or just come in with a question and receive assistance.
- General Navigation, Inbox, Notifications, Error/Alert Messages etc with Yvonne Cortez - August 22 - September 22
- Foundation Data Model/Crosswalks/Accounting with Shannyn Adkins - August 22 - September 22
- Grants, View Account Activity, (JE/AA) with Sheila Brell - August 22 - September 22
- Budgets with Jessica Alfred - August 22 - September 22
- Budget & Reporting Training with Jennifer Castillo - August 22 - September 22
- Procurement, purchasing, and vendor payment with Andrea Jones
- Accounts Payable with Sandra Duran - August 22 - September 22
Goals and Focus Points
Primary goal: replace outdated enterprise systems with ones that will improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and end user satisfaction of processes within core systems.
Goal 1: Improve self-service and satisfaction rates across campus
Goal 2: Increase student retention and graduation rates
Goal 3: Cultivate lasting relationships with students and alumni
Goal 4: Inform and bolster data-based decision-making
There are seven primary focus points of the DX program:
Questions and Contact
For requests for additional information, questions, comments, concerns, or other feedback concerning the DX program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Executive Committee
- Workday Finance : Yvonne Cortez
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) : CHRO Jim Hertel
- Salesforce/Affinaquest: Mike Bacon
Program Core Team
Program Steering Committee (Functional Leads)