COVID -19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are not required to learn or work at Trinity. COVID-19 vaccinations are recommended for all who are able to receive them in order to reduce individual risk of illness as well as to provide protection to the vulnerable in our community. To learn more about COVID vaccination please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We encourage you to remain up-to-date with your COVID-19 vaccinations. To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine schedule please visit the Centers for Disease Control. Find out when to get a booster shot by visiting the CDC's site and clicking “Find out When to Get a Booster”.
You can visit the CDC's website to learn more information about acceptable vaccines for entry to the United States. Trinity University does not have a COVID-19 vaccine-requirement.
Need To Locate A Vaccine Clinic?
On-Campus Vaccination Events
COVID-19 and seasonal flu vaccination events hosted by HEB will be held on the following dates.
- Wednesday, November 9 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Coates Student Center, Fiesta Room
- Seasonal flu (quadrivalent) vaccine is available to students, faculty, staff and dependents over age 3.
- The Updated Pfizer COVID booster vaccine is available for those who are 12 and older. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Bring your COVID vaccine-card to the event
- For more information about eligibility check the appropriate link below. Please note that the COVID primary series, Moderna vaccine, or prior versions of the COVID booster will not be available at this event.
- To check eligibility and/or to sign up for an appointment, click HERE.
The Health and Wellness Workgroup, along with Trinity University executive leadership, are monitoring local and national public health sources and campus COVID conditions daily to determine if changes in policy are needed to maintain the health and safety of our community. We will provide information on our website to assist our community in making personal risk-reduction decisions. In the event that a major change in protocols is needed (ie. mandatory masking), this will be communicated via email to the entire campus community.
During our current phase of the COVID-19 pandemic masks are not required to be worn. We encourage our community to follow the CDC and local public health department’s recommendations regarding masks.
You can learn more about the current risk level and recommended risk-reduction measures for your location via the CDC's website. Select your current County in the “COVID in your community” section. Trinity is located in Bexar county.
Prior restrictions or limits on travel, visitors, and gathering size have been lifted. There is no mandatory surveillance testing.
Some members of our community are at higher risk for severe illness during a COVID-19 infection. We recommend that those community members follow health and safety guidance as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). To locate free KN-95 masks in San Antonio, please visit the CDC website.
COVID Resources Toolkit
Download COVID posters that let you announce your preference for masking and support behaviors that can help stop the spread of COVID-19.