Core business curriculum:
The core business curriculum includes courses that may reside within the Michael Neidorff School of Business or in some other discipline and are foundational to all majors in the School.
All Neidorff School of Business majors require the following classes (37 hours):
- One of MATH 1305 or MATH 1311
- ECON 1311, 1312
- ACCT 1301
- One of BAT 1101 or 1102
- BAT 2301, 2302, 3301
- BUSN 3302, 4301
- MGMT 2301
- MKTG 2301
- FNCE 3301
Other general requirements:
- Completion of an approved study abroad experience or the successful completion of a modern foreign language course numbered 2302 or its equivalent.
- Completion of electives sufficient to bring the total credit hours outside of the Neidorff School of Business to at least 60.
- Completion of all other required elements of the Pathways curriculum and at least 124 credit hours.
The total number of credit hours from courses particular to this degree plan is 61 (37 hours from core business curriculum + 24 hours from specific courses).
Completion of this major involves the general requirements for admission, the core business curriculum, other general requirements and:
II. At least 6 hours of marketing electives selected from:
III. At least 3 hours in courses with an experiential learning component selected from:
- MKTG 3-91
- MKTG 3-97
- MKTG 4385
- Or other courses with an experiential learning component as approved by the Chair of Business Administration
IV. At least 6 hours multidisciplinary requirement selected from (note that some of these courses have prerequisites):
For full admission to any Neidorff School of Business major (B.Sc. or B.A.), students must first complete the following courses from the core business curriculum with grades of C or better:
Note: Department Chairs may grant provisional acceptance if it is apparent that an applicant can meet the requirements for full acceptance by the end of the semester in which application is made.