Senior Year Experience Committee
The Senior Year Experience committee is dedicated to providing opportunities for seniors to reflect upon and celebrate both their curricular and co-curricular time at Trinity, to value becoming young alumni, and to ensure preparation for a smooth transition to post-baccalaureate work or study.
Trinity University Rings
Ring Ceremony Details:
- Date: March 25 (during Spring Awards Showcase)
- Time: 2 - 4 p.m.
- Location: Parker Chapel and Miller Fountain
- What: Ring Recipients of the Official Trinity Ring (provided by Herff jones) will receive their ring during a special ceremony hosted by the Alumni Association and the Student Ambassadors, with an opportunity to perform the ring dunk in Miller fountain immediately following the ceremony.
All rings are held until the Ring Ceremony date. No Exceptions. If you are unable to attend, the Office of Alumni Relations will coordinate a pickup date for you after the Ring Ceremony.
Ring recipients will be contacted directly to RSVP. Be on the lookout for additional information from the Office of Alumni Relations.
Browse ring options and place your order today.
Save the Date: Trinity Traditions
Countdown to Commencement (Grad Fair)
- Date: March 29, 2023
- Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location: Fiesta Room
- What: Graduating seniors have the opportunity to visit with campus partners to prepare for commencement. Partners Include Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, CELCS, Herff Jones, Registrar, Senior Stories Project, TUASA - Senior Time Capsule, and more.
Last Great Reception
- Date: April 20, 2023
- Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
- Location: Ruth Taylor Courtyard
- What: Join us for a toast to the Class of 2023! The Student Ambassadors, in collaboration with AR&D host this time-honored tradition, including a special champagne toast by a favorite faculty member.
Senior Hiring Meet Up
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Time: 2-4 p.m.
- Location: Skyline Lounge
- What: Trinity seniors will have the opportunity to network with employers to potentially secure post-grad jobs.
Senior Story Project
- Date: April 27, 2023
- Time: 4:30-6 p.m.
- Location: Skyline Room
- What: Join us as seniors share their stories of change and transformation in a live storytelling format. Seniors, faculty, staff, and guests are also invited to enjoy a happy hour reception and Trinity Trivia hosted by the TU Archives Students Advocates (TUASA).
"Welcome to the Alumni Association" Swag Bags
- Date: May 13, 2023
- Time: Following each commencement exercise
- What: Members of the Alumni Association and the Alumni Relations team will officially welcome graduates to the Alumni Association with a gift bag immediately following each commencement ceremony.
There's still time to make your donation of $20.23 to support future tigers. Make an impact today!
The Senior Year Experience Committee (SYE) is represented by Alumni Relations and Development, the Center for Experiential Learning and Career Success, Residential Life, and Student Involvement to celebrate the graduating class and prepare them for their transition to post-graduate life.
Questions? Contact SYE Chair and your Young Alumni Coordinator, Sidney Lopez email@example.com or 210-999-8404