Your transcript contains your official permanent academic record and is certified by the University Registrar. Since it contains confidential information, your transcript can only be released upon a written request from you or upon a request made through a secure, password-protected system.

Note: The University Registrar does not provide unofficial transcripts or other unofficial documentation.

Current Students

Currently enrolled Trinity students and recent graduates should order a transcript through TigerPAWS by clicking on Transcript Request within the student menu.


You can request your official transcript using Parchment or submit a written request to us via fax, mail, or walk-in visit. Your written request must include the following information:

  • Current full name (and any other name(s) used while a student at Trinity)
  • Social Security number
  • Date of birth
  • Contact information (e.g., current address, telephone number, email address)
  • Dates of attendance at Trinity as an undergraduate or graduate student
  • Education level (i.e., undergraduate, graduate, or both)
  • Degree(s) received, if any
  • Address(s) where you want your transcript(s) sent


Your signature authorizing the request and release of information

Replacement Diploma

A former Trinity student can request a replacement or duplicate copy of his or her diploma by: 

  1. submitting the Replacement Diploma Request form to us
  2. paying the $25 fee online

Your replacement diploma will be mailed to the address you provide during the online payment process and should ship after approximately 5-10 business days of processing time.

Student Rights

Trinity University complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended. This Act was designed to protect students' rights by maintaining the privacy of educational records, establishing the rights of students to review their education records, and providing guidelines for the correction of inaccurate or misleading information. 

Upon enrollment in college, the rights afforded under FERPA are transferred from the parent to the individual student. Therefore, it is important to note that in many circumstances, Trinity University may not be permitted to release information about the student record. Although certain exceptions apply, under FERPA, grades, financial information, and other education records are not to be disclosed to parents or anyone else outside the University without a student's prior written permission.

Students' employment records, medical treatment records, and most counseling records are not educational records as defined in FERPA. The University is not permitted to disclose information contained in medical treatment records or protected counseling records to anyone, including parents, without specific prior written consent of the student, if the student is at least 18 years old. 

If you have questions about the University's policies concerning disclosure of academic records, please contact the University Registrar ( 

Students wishing to grant access of their record to a parent or third party must complete the Consent to Release Educational Records form and submit this form to the Office of the Registrar.


View the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act Policy

Parent’s Guide to FERPA

The transition into adulthood carries many new experiences, responsibilities, and choices. One of the notable differences students will find at the inception of their academic career at Trinity is that they are expected to act as advocates for themselves regarding their learning experience and must bear primary responsibility for directing their own progress and achieving their own goals. Of course, parents and others may offer their support, and the vast majority of our students are eager to receive such support.

The University encourages student responsibility and individual initiative while maintaining compliance with federal legislation and principles of confidentiality. Upon enrollment in college, the rights afforded under FERPA are transferred from the parent to the individual student. Therefore, it is important to note that in many circumstances, Trinity University may not be permitted to release education records to parents.

Because parents have significant concern for, and a legitimate interest in their child's academic performance, it is important for parents and students to arrive at a mutually satisfactory agreement regarding the release of education records. 

Parents who would like to receive grade reports or access to other protected education records should request that their son or daughter sign a Consent to Release Educational Records form. If this form is completed, parents may receive grade reports upon written request unless the student revokes the consent in writing. 

Trinity University strives to work in partnership with parents and will share information relevant to the safety and success of students when doing so does not compromise the confidentiality of student records or violate federal regulations.

Degree Verification

A written request is required. We accept faxed and mailed requests. All requests must be accompanied by a signed consent from the student. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received, typically 3-5 business days. Allow additional time during peak periods at the beginning and end of each semester (registration and commencement).

Trinity University subscribes to the National Student Clearinghouse service for enrollment verifications.