Host an Event on Campus

Other Related Policies:

Other Related Guidelines:

Make an Anonymous Complaint

Engage a Third Party/Vendor

Taking Students on a Field Trip or Off-Campus Trip

Other Related Policies:

Driving Vehicles for University Business

Other Related Policies:

Other Helpful Information:

International Travel

Other Related Policies:

Report Property Damage, Loss, or Potential University Liability

  • Step 1: Contact TUPD at extension 7070 to file an Incident Report.
  • Step 2: Review the types of Insurance that may be applicable.
  • Step 3: Contact Risk Management to discuss options as soon as possible.

Report a Work-Related Injury or Illness

If you are having an emergency, go directly to an Urgent Care Center or the Emergency Room.

  • Step 1: Go to Health Services (x8111) as soon as possible following the injury or illness. 
  • Step 2: Report the injury or illness to your Supervisor and ask that they complete the Supervisor’s Report of Injury Form.
  • Step 3: Review the Workers’ Compensation Policy
  • Step 4: Submit all documentation to Risk Management for recordkeeping.

Other Resources:

Share Trinity Data with a Third Party

Review or Create a Business Continuity Plan

Find the instructions for reviewing or creating a Business Continuity Plan in the Business Continuity Plans Policy.