Host an Event on Campus

Related Information:

Ride, Fly or Cart Around Campus

For Bikes:

For Drones:

For Hoverboards:

  • Hoverboards, to include self-balancing scooters, battery-operated scooters, and hands-free segways, are prohibited on campus. Please review the Hoverboard Policy.

For Golf Carts:

Related Information:

Participate in a Field Trip or Off-Campus Trip

Drive a Vehicle for University Business

Make an Anonymous Complaint

Report of Incident or Non-Work-Related Injury

Report a Work-Related Injury or Illness

If you are having an emergency, go directly to an Urgent Care Center or the Emergency Room.

  • Step 1: Go to Health Services (x8111) as soon as possible following the injury or illness. 
  • Step 2: Report the injury or illness to your Supervisor and ask that they complete the Supervisor’s Report of Injury Form.
  • Step 3: Review the Workers’ Compensation Policy
  • Step 4: Submit all documentation to Risk Management for recordkeeping.

Other Resources: