Engage a Third Party/Vendor
- Contact Student Involvement to submit your event request.
Ride, Fly or Cart Around Campus
- Please register your bike with TUPD.
- Read the Drones Policy.
- Hoverboards, to include self-balancing scooters, battery-operated scooters, and hands-free segways, are prohibited on campus. Please review the Hoverboard Policy.
For Golf Carts:
- Step 1: To drive a golf cart on campus, check out the Golf Cart Policy and submit an Authorized Driver Request Form with a copy of your driver’s license to Risk Management.
- Step 2: Review the Authorized Driver Policy and Guidelines and submit the Authorized Driver Acknowledgement Form to Risk Management.
- Step 3: Complete the online golf cart training and online defensive driver training that will be emailed to you.
Participate in a Field Trip or Off-Campus Trip
- Step 1: Read through the Field Trips Policy.
- Step 2: If the trip is required for class credit, fill out the Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Step 3: If the trip is voluntary, fill out the Student/Participant Release and Indemnity Agreement instead.
Drive a Vehicle for University Business
- Step 1: Review the Authorized Driver Policy.
- Step 2: Complete the Authorized Driver Request Form, obtain your Supervisor’s signature approval and submit it to Risk Management with a copy of your driver’s license and insurance. (Insurance is only required if you are requesting to drive a personal vehicle)
- Step 4: Review the Authorized Driver Policy and Guidelines and submit the Authorized Driver Acknowledgement Form to Risk Management.