FROM THE HEART
Without the support of numerous corporate and foundation donors, Trinity University could not accomplish its educational mission. Ranging from small, local businesses to multinational corporations, our corporate and foundation donors ensure support for our Tigers and their quest for lifelong learning.
Donor opportunities for corporations and foundations include:
- Major gifts and grants to create unique, permanent endowments at the university, often named after the company or foundation.
- Membership in the university's Business Affiliates program.
- Matching gifts for employees who have donated to Trinity.
- In-kind gifts such as food and supplies for events or equipment donations.
- Tax deductions on all gifts and grants.
- Large gifts may be paid over several years if necessary.
Corporation and Foundation Giving Communities
Trinity University Business Affiliates
Become a TUBA member and gain access to exclusive programming.
For more information, please contact Mindy Miller Hill at 210-999-8068 or email@example.com
Celebrate organizations who have made cumulative gifts of $1 million or more.
For Corporate Relations, please contact Mindy Miller Hill at 210-999-8068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Foundation Relations, please contact Catherine Kenyon at 210-999-8428 or email@example.com