Connect and Engage at Career Fairs
Career Fairs at Trinity University connect employers with students looking for diverse, in-demand careers. Employers seek students of all academic backgrounds, and students have opportunities to network and engage.
Due to the current global pandemic, in-person Career Fairs have been "paws-ed"... but virtual opportunities abound!
Students: Check the LeeRoy Newsletter for information on virtual networking events.
- Come with your resume, leave with employer connections.
- ALL majors, ALL class years welcome.
- Professional attire and resumes recommended.
- Meet Trinity students from all majors and backgrounds.
- Network and connect with future employees and interns.
- Learn about the benefits of hiring Tigers.
- Connect with Tigers who share your same passion for learning and leading.
- Match your company or business with future alumni.
- Network with your alma mater and connect with campus.
Sponsorships and Represented Employers
Sponsorship opportunities are available for Trinity University Career Fairs!
Contact Career Services at email@example.com or 210-999-8321 with questions or to become a sponsor.
Example Employers Represented at Career Fairs
AXA Advisors, LLC
BD (Becton, Dickinson & Company)
Beckwith Electronic Engineering Company
Capgemini America Inc.
Cuellar And Associates
Great Hearts Academies
Green Spaces Alliance of South Texas
IBC Bank San Antonio
IDEA Public Schools
Labatt Food Service
Marine Corps Officer - Austin, TX
Northwestern Mutual San Antonio
Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Republic National Distributing Company
Sammis | Ochoa
San Antonio Water System
Security Service Federal Credit Union
Sirius Computer Solutions
Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
The Center for Health Care Services
The San Antonio Clubhouse
Trinity Real Estate Finance
Trinity University Advising Corps
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (Laredo Field Office)
U.S. Department of State
Valero Energy Corporation