TUPD is committed to investigating all legitimate complaints of employee misconduct. If you would like to file a complaint, you can:
- meet with the police dispatcher in person at the TUPD Office (538 Kings Court)
- call 210-999-7070 to be routed to the on-duty supervisor
- fill out the TUPD Complaint Form
Be sure to include all relevant information, such as the date, time, and location, even if you do not know the name of the employee. Once TUPD receives your complaint, it will be thoroughly investigated by someone that the Chief of Police will designate.
Internal Investigation Procedures
The investigation will usually include:
- a review of all applicable reports, policies, and procedures
- examination of any evidence or medical records
- interviews with all parties and witnesses.
If the Investigator determines that an employee violated department policies or procedures, appropriate corrective action will be taken. The Chief of Police will review the complaint and findings.
TUPD Complaint Form