After registration please submit your abstract by May 30, 2019.
- The abstract must be written in English, should not exceed 1 page including references, and needs to be uploaded both as a LaTeX file and as a PDF file.
- Where possible please provide some suitable subject references.
- Please plan your talk and abstract according to:
- Plenary talks (by invitation only): 50 minutes + 10 minutes for questions.
- Standard talks: 25 minutes + 5 minutes for questions.
You have two options to submit your abstract:
- Option1: submit your abstract by sending your abstract tex file together with the resulting pdf output as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title `Abstract SubmissionSSRA'.
- Please name your tex file in the format yoursurname_abstract.tex.
- This option is particularly recommended if you have mathematical formulas and other symbols in your abstract.
- Option 2: submit your abstract using the following link: submit your abstract here
- This option is particularly recommended if you don't have mathematical formulas and other symbols in your abstract.