All registered participants will be staying in the dormitories at Trinity University.
See your registration receipt for more information.
Local Area Information:
- San Antonio Metro Map
- Trinity University
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- University of the Incarnate Word
- San Antonio River Walk
- The Alamo Mission
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- SeaWorld San Antonio
- San Antonio Zoo
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens
- San Antonio Museum of Art
The average temperature in San Antonio in April is 57 - 80 degrees Fahrenheit (about 14 - 26 degrees Celsius) and the average rainfall in April is 2.1".
For more information about San Antonio, Click Here.
Travel and Visa Regulations
International participants in need of an invitation letter for visa purposes should address their inquiries directly to Eddy Kwessi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In email, specify:
- Full Name
- Full address
International travel to San Antonio (TX)
Flights: San Antonio can be easily reached via San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
Travel within San Antonio (TX)
Bus/Taxis/Uber/Lift are available for travel within the city. See, San Antonio Ground Transportation
Visa Regulation (USA)
We recommend that you check the current visa regulations on the US State Department Website: US State Department
Local Transportation and Parking
- Transportation will be provided to and from San Antonio International Airport to Trinity University.
- To make things smooth, please fill out the Flight Information Sheet with your flight information: Flight Information Sheet
- There is free parking available at Trinity University's campus during the summer. We recommend parking at the Alamo Stadium Lot B and C and cross Stadium Drive road to arrive at Trinity University.
To navigate around Trinity University, use the Trinity University campus map.