Want to talk about Trinity, but not quite sure what to write or say? Use our 50-, 100-, and 150-word messaging statements as a guide (or learn them for your next ride down an elevator).
I need to...
Use the Trinity logo
Contact email@example.com for questions about logo usage or other trademarked material.
Review a design
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to attach your design for review.
Hire a freelance designer or vendor
Contact email@example.com for an approved list of freelancers.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ desktop and mobile apps and services for photography, design, video, web, UX, and more. Student and faculty discounts available. See website for details and discount information.
Giphy - Trinity University Search for and share short looping videos with no sound, similar to animated GIF files.
Event Promotion and LeeRoy Daily News
Need help promoting your event? Follow this guide to ensure your event is well-attended and successful.
Make sure your event is confirmed in T-Space
All events must be confirmed in T-Space before promotions can proceed.
If your event is open to the public, please be sure to check “For Calendar Approval” in the Categories section of your T-space event form.
Events Review Process
If your event poses potential risk, please make sure your event has gone through the Events Review Committee approval process.
Determine your needs in detail
- Budget and Dates
- Event Details
Budget and Dates
Consider your budget and choose your event dates carefully. Meet with key members of your organization.
Use this checklist to put together a promotional timeline for your event.
Submit your reservation request in T-Space: Upload any information you already know, including photos, biographies, and event information
Choose your marketing avenues
Define what a successful event means to your department or organization. Choose options to achieve that goal.
- Social Media
- Event Calendar
- LeeRoy Daily News
Attract Trinity Faculty, Staff, or Students
- LeeRoy: Submit your event two weeks in advance to LeeRoy, a daily newsletter listing events and opportunities at Trinity.
- Trinitonian: Editorial coverage by Trinitonian and TigerTV, student-run operations.
- Flyers and Banners: Post flyers and table tents in common areas. Paint banners and post them in Mabee and Coates Student Center. Whiteboard calendars in Coates Student Center.
- Coordinate: Talk to faculty and staff who are relevant to your event. They can motivate students to attend events similar to their teaching topics.
- TVs: Flat-screen TVs around campus can be used to promote events with cooperation of the department responsible for the screen.
Attract the External Community
- Ads: Contribute to KRTU radio for an on-air mention of an event. Purchase advertising for trinitonian.com
- Local Media: Contact other local media. Coordinate with SCM to promote to the most effective outlets.
- Flyers: Deliver flyers to local businesses with public bulletin boards.
- Social Media: Ask relevant organizations and individuals with social media channels to promote.
Contact our office
- Named Lectures
- Lecture Series
If your event is a named lecture series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin working with Strategic Marketing & Communications on promoting your event. This form must be completed no later than six weeks before your event. *Must have a Trinity email account to access form.
LeeRoy Daily News
LeeRoy includes events and announcements expressly for the Trinity community. These include student meetings, public lectures, spotlights (faculty, staff, and students), personal messages, and music performances; LeeRoy also features announcements such as birthday greetings.
Submissions must come from:
- A University department, office, or program;
- A recognized University organization
- Faculty or staff member
- A registered Trinity student
- Trinity-affiliated Non-Profit (KRTU, TU Press)
- Authorized 3rd Party (Chartwells, Barnes and Noble)
The newsletter does not accept submissions from outside organizations or any advertisements.
- Words: Please try to limit submissions to 300 characters. Exceptions will be made if space allows. Hand written announcements will not be accepted. We do not accept brochures or PDFs as submissions.
- Photos or graphics: E-mail to Monica Saenz. Pictures should be 300 x 800 pixels in size.
The editors also reserve the right to omit submissions deemed inappropriate for LeeRoy (e.g. items with obscene or offensive language).
All items should be sent at least two weeks before the start of your event. 10 Business Days.
Only one announcement per event per day will be published.
The Spotlight section is published every Tuesday. These announcements will be published only after the event has occurred.
Rights and Responsibility
The editors reserve the right to edit all submissions for brevity. LeeRoy will not publish announcements containing any of the following:
- Mention of alcoholic beverages
- Obscene or offensive language
- Political events and fundraisers (on or off campus)
- Political viewpoints
- Political endorsements
- Commercial advertisements
Political student group meetings are allowed in LeeRoy
Media and Public Relations
Trinity’s media and public relations efforts seek positive news coverage of the University, its people, and its programs. We cultivate relationships with local reporters, assignment edits, writers, and influencers to help tell Trinity stories to San Antonio, Texas, our nation, and the world. Our mission is to promote or connect our faculty and staff as experts and thought leaders in their respective areas with media outlets seeking commentary or informed opinion.
To request an interview or speak with a Trinity Expert, please call 210-999-8406 or email email@example.com.
Trinity News Hub
We want to share Trinity’s good news with you especially when we make the news. This section provides links to stories of Trinity in broadcast and print media.
Find a Faculty Expert
Trinity is home to some of the most sought-after experts on various topics and areas of study in San Antonio and around the world. If you need a thought leader for your news story, discussion, or presentation, take a look at our panel of experts. If you don’t find the person or topic you need, call 210-999-8406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus photographs are made available to the Trinity community on our digital asset management system at dam.trinity.edu. Login to our DAM using your TUNetwork credentials in order to download available photos, official Trinity and spirit logos, and other assets.
Photo albums of public events and lectures are available for download or sharing on Trinity's Smugmug account.
Members of the Trinity community can request photography of official campus events. Contact email@example.com to submit a request or learn about request requirements.
Faculty and Staff Headshots
Faculty and Staff headshots can be found on Trinity’s Digital Asset Management site. Use your TUNetwork credentials in order to download available photos
Trinity's specialty printing - managed by DOCUmation, offers numerous products and services to Trinity’s faculty, staff, students, campus organizations, and community. Explore options and place an order through the Tiger Print portal https://bit.ly/trinity_docuprint.
Trinity University adheres to style guides for both written and visual communication. Style guides ensure consistency, ease of reading, and clarity in communications for both internal and external audiences.
Editorial Style Guide
Best for: Running copy in narrative format for all content, digital and print
Use the editorial style guide to maintain strong brand identity and consistency of messages in all forms of written communication.
Non-Running Copy Style Guide
Best for: Invitations, announcements, programs, posters, brochures
Use the non-running copy style guide for any copy that exists outside a narrative structure or format.
Diversity and Inclusion Communication Guide
Best for: Content that is about or speaks to particular groups of people
The diversity and inclusion communication guide contains helpful word usage and guidelines for race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and people with disabilities.
It’s ok, brag a little! Show off your #TigerPride and tell the world that you’re proud to be a Tiger.
Download Digital Swag
Trinity Wallpapers and Zoom Backgrounds
Download Trinity University wallpapers for your desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Curious what our student-athletes are listening to while training? Current Tigers curated a special playlist just for you to pump up your workday, workout, or family dance session. Check out the playlist
Remember the bells of Murchison Tower and celebrate your #TigerPride with downloadable ringtones available for iPhone and Android.
First, download the MP3 file to your device. (.mp3, 325kb)
Via Settings menu
1. Copy the MP3 files to your phone. The stock Samsung Music Player app ought to be able to see the files. Check whether the music tracks appear in the Music Player app.
2. Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone. You will see a list of the phone’s default ringtones.
3. Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app. If your phone has several file/media manager apps, select Music Player from the popup box.
4. You will see a list of music files stored on your phone. Select one and tap Done.
5. Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
Via Music Player
1. Play the desired MP3 music file in the Music Player app.
2. While the file is playing, tap the capacitive Menu button to open the Options menu.
3. Select Set as and choose whether you want to set the ringtone as a phone ringtone, caller ringtone, or alarm tone.
DIY Trinity Ornament
Happy holidays from our Tiger family to yours! Let your #TigerPride shine bright with Trinity’s DIY octahedron ornament.
- Download the ornament template
- Print the template on card stock paper.
- Cut around the outside of the shape, including the gray tabs.
- Fold each edge around the triangles and gray tabs (score around the edges of each triangle to make folding easier).
- Glue or tape the gray tabs to its corresponding triangle to form your octahedron.
- Use a hook or ribbon to hang your ornament.
- Share your photos on Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat, and show us just how much #TigerPride you have!
Request Trinity Swag
Become a Tiger Ambassador and show your #TigerPride with some swag for your classroom or office or while you’re on the road with a Trinity license plate frame.
Purchase Trinity Swag
Are you looking for the perfect gift for yourself or your favorite Tiger? Be sure to check out the Trinity University Bookstore (in Coates Student Center), where you can pick up Trinity apparel, hats, blankets, notebooks, and more.
Video / Audio
Soundcloud is the world's largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. This is great for podcasts and webinars.
Tiger Network is Trinity University's live streaming network covering athletics and special events for a worldwide audience. The Tiger Network showcases #TigerPride in full HD with real-time replays, commentary, and on-demand options.
For website updates, new website requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to be as specific as possible, as the web team will evaluate the request to ensure compliance with web best practices and standards, and branding.
gotu.us is a free URL shortening service for Trinity University's trinity.edu domain. Any official Trinity web page–such as trinity.edu or www.trinitytigers.com–can be shortened to a gotu.us link. Shortened URLs are useful in places where you have limited space for text. To request a shortlink, email email@example.com.
Trinity is committed to making its digital information and resources available to anyone. For digital accessibility questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no current training opportunities at this time. The Web Team is currently nearing the end of the Drupal 8 Migration Project.