As alumni, you’re part of a Trinity network strengthened by a commitment to the values of Trinity University: discovery, excellence, impact, the individual, and community. Find opportunities to engage your lifelong learner and be proud of your fellow Tigers through Trinity's "TUgether" series of programs.
Webinars and Podcasts
Quench your thirst for lifelong and enhance your personal and professional development.
Alumni Book Club
Share and engage in thought-provoking dialogue with Trinity alumni around the world.
Alumni Leadership Academy
Alumni from the past 45 years learn skills to become dynamic, effective community board members.
"Great networking event, excellent learning event, and an easy way to get an update on our beloved University!"
Learn by Doing
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations to learn about these and other ways to get involved.
Learn and Grow with Fellow Tigers
- Connect with alumni in your area
- Get involved with your Class Reunion
- Join the Alumni Association Board
- Participate as an Alumni Ambassador
- Nominate fellow alumni for an alumni award
- Sign up for Cub Club
Learn and Grow with Current Students
- Mentor through 1869 Scholars
- Attend Making Connections
- Become a member of the Admissions Recruitment Network
Learn and Grow through Dialogue
Engage with alumni on social media.