The Purchasing Office is responsible for all operation aspects of the convenience copy system including:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Supplies (i.e. paper, toner, etc.)
- New purchases
- Placement of all machines
Copier Access Codes
Departments and their individual employees can contact the Purchasing Office to receive a copier access code for departmental use. Departments are billed monthly for all copies made.
Department Print Card
Departments can also contact the Tiger Card Office to receive a print card, which can be used in campus computer labs and the library for printing and copying. Departments are billed monthly for all copies made
Maintenance and Supplies
Please let the Purchasing Office know about any technical issues by emailing email@example.com or calling ext. 5400. To order supplies for a copier, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of what you need.
Upgrades and Replacements
Most copiers are replaced after 8 years or after 1 million copies. Departments may request a copier replacement or upgrade, taking into consideration certain criteria:
- Copier age
- Total copies made over the copier’s lifetime
- Repeated or increasing copier issues and unreliability
- Increases or decreases in monthly copying volume
- Location and number of departments using the copier
- Upgrade features (collating, stapling, sorting, faxing, networking, etc.)
Vending Machines are available throughout Trinity’s campus. You can pay with either cash or your Tiger Card.
- 323 Stadium Drive, Room 159
- Bell Center, Room 221
- Beze Lounge
- Chapman Center, Basement
- Coates Library, First Floor
- CSI, First Floor
- Heidi Lounge
- Marrs McLean Hall, Second Floor
- McLean Hall, Rooms 219 and 319
- Miller Hall, Second Floor
- Physical Plant, Staff Breakroom
- Prassel Hall, Rooms 137 and 237
- Dickie Smith Art and Music Building, First Floor
- North-South Foyer
- Storch Memorial Building, Room 110
- Thomas and Lightner Halls, Main Foyer, Second Floor Laundry Room, and Third Floor Royer
- Coates Student Center, Basement
- Winn Hall, Room 138
Please alert the Purchasing Office to any vending machine maintenance needs by calling the service line at ext. 5400 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the machine location and the 3-digit machine number, located on the front of the vending machine.
The Purchasing Office is responsible for the washers and dryers located in Trinity University’s residence halls.
To report technical problems with laundry equipment, please call the service line at ext. 5400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you provide the building name and machine number (2-digit number located on the machine).
The Purchasing Office takes care of campus typewriter maintenance.
Departments must provide information to the Purchasing Office concerning the purchase of new typewriters so that the new typewriter can be added to the maintenance contract after the original warranty expires.
Please call our service line at ext. 5400 to report technical problems with typewriters.
Hotels and Car Rentals
Book a Hotel Room
The Purchasing Office maintains a list of hotels in the San Antonio area with which it has contracts that guarantee lower prices for University guests and speakers.
Rent a Car
The Purchasing Office has contracts with several car rental companies to ensure lower prices for members and guests of Trinity University.
Before You Book
Be sure to get in contact with the Office of Risk Management and Insurance before renting a car for University business.
Car Rental Partners
Avis Corporate Program
Award Number: N365800
Note: Drivers under 25 years of age pay an additional fee of between $15 and $30 per day.
Contact Person: Cooper Willard
Phone: 210-882-1492 (Office)
Account Numbers: XZ52192 (Business)