The mission of the Division of Academic Affairs is to support student learning, to foster excellence in teaching and research, to enable our intercollegiate student-athletes to compete at the highest level in Division III athletics, and to achieve the University’s strategic objectives.
- Leading faculty to achieve excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, and service;
- Achieving the goals of the university’s strategic plan and curriculum;
- Supporting a learning environment that is student-centered;
- Upholding the highest standards of shared governance;
- Empowering Department Chairs and other academic leaders to serve intentionally; and
- Nurturing a culture that celebrates achievement and encourages thoughtful risk-taking.
A one-stop shop to help prepare and empower our students for life after Trinity.
The CIE gives students the tools to succeed in a global workplace.
A centralized hub for academic coaching, tutoring, and student accessibility services.
The Collaborative supports pedagogical practices and provides resources for faculty and teaching staff.
ED CLIC Initiative for Department Chairs
In August 2020, we launched Empowering Department Chairs to Lead and Implement Change (ED CLIC), an initiative to empower ten department chairs to better serve their departments and the strategic goals of Trinity University.