The mission of the Division of Academic Affairs is to support student learning, to foster excellence in teaching and research, to enable our intercollegiate student-athletes to compete at the highest level in Division III athletics, and to achieve the University’s strategic objectives.
- Leading faculty to achieve excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, and service;
- Achieving the goals of the university’s strategic plan and curriculum;
- Supporting a learning environment that is student-centered;
- Upholding the highest standards of shared governance;
- Empowering Department Chairs and other academic leaders to serve intentionally; and
- Nurturing a culture that celebrates achievement and encourages thoughtful risk-taking.
A one-stop shop to help prepare and empower our students for life after Trinity.
The CIE gives students the tools to succeed in a global workplace.
A centralized hub for academic coaching, tutoring, and student accessibility services.
The Collaborative supports pedagogical practices and provides resources for faculty and teaching staff.