Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are requiring all students to call ahead for a screening. Please do not present at Health Services without calling ahead. If symptoms could be COVID-19, you will be asked to schedule a COVID-19 test and wait for a negative result before coming to Health Services for an in-person appointment.
Virtual physician appointments are available for students residing in Texas.
About the Service
The University Physician is available by appointment to provide students a personalized care for the treatment of illnesses and injuries or preventative care examinations.
Telemedicine appointments with the University Physician are available when applicable.
Enrolled Trinity students Who can use:
How to access:Schedule an appointment by calling us
$20 (charge will be issued if appointment is missed without 2 hours notice of cancellation) Cost:
We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of health information that identifies you. Confidentiality:
Prepare for Your Consultation
Before your appointment with the physician, you should:
- locate your insurance card
- create a list of your current medications or prescriptions
- think about any food allergies or other information about yourself that may be medically relevant
It is your responsibility, as a patient, to...
- provide accurate information about your health, including past illnesses, hospital visits, use of medicines (prescription and over-the-counter), and use of any other type of substances including vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, and other drugs.
- ask questions when you do not understand information or instructions.
- inform the Health Services staff if you believe you cannot follow through with the plan of care and treatment for your condition.
- recognize the effects of your lifestyle on your physical health and understand that your health depends not just on your medical care and treatment, but also on the decisions you make.