Reach an influential audience. Promote your business, organization, or event with a sponsorship package at KRTU 91.7 FM.
BE HEARD FAR AND WIDE
Audience Reach with KRTU
Thanks to KRTU’s online streaming platform and increased broadcast tower reach, you can be sure that your message will be heard by many engaged listeners.
Current radio service area of over 3,059 square miles
2,471,738 people covered by traditional radio, entire world covered online
24/7 streaming and advertisement coverage
30 Second On-Air Message Rates
5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Indie Overnight Radio
10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
JOIN US ON THE BANDSTAND
Business Memberships (The Rhythm Section)
Make an annual membership donation to KRTU of at least $750 on behalf of your business to receive on-air acknowledgements and become a member of the exclusive KRTU Rhythm Section.
Join the KRTU Rhythm Section
A solid rhythm section provides the foundation for a tight musical performance, making it a critical element within every great ensemble. Your business membership, which provides vital financial support to KRTU, is the station's rhythm section.
$750+ Member Benefits
- One on-air branding mention every other week for one year (26 mentions = $1,040 value)
- An invitation for two to exclusive member events
- Inclusion under “Current Community and Business Sponsors” on the KRTU webpage with a link to your business webpage
$1,500+ Member Benefits
- One on-air branding mention every week for one year (52 mentions = $2,080 value)
- An invitation for four to exclusive member events
- Inclusion under “Current Community and Business Sponsors” on the KRTU Community Partners webpage with a link to your business webpage
Note: Above rates based on $40/spot rate for prime daytime broadcast hours.
Looking for More Targeted Sponsorship Opportunities?
If you are looking to send out more specific announcements and advertisements for your business or organization, please check out On-Air and Digital Announcement Opportunities at KRTU.
Current Community and Business Sponsors
KRTU would like to recognize and thank all of its current sponsors for supporting the station’s mission to educate and empower the San Antonio and South Texan communities.
KRTU Underwriters and Event Partners
- Rosella at the Rand
- San Antonio Blues Society
- San Antonio Chamber Music Society
- San Antonio Current
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- San Antonio Parks Foundation
- San Antonio Report
- Southtown Vinyl
- Third Coast Rhythm Project
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- University of the Incarnate Word - Department of Music
- Witte Museum
KRTU Rhythm Section Members
- Annette Skalomenos (Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper Realtors)
- David Haffner (Friends of Sound)
- David and Cathy Tidwell (UC Modern)
- Evelyn and Michael Martin (Martin Mortgage)
- Gilbert Vara, Jr. (The Law Office of Gilbert Vara, Jr.)
- Jim Waller (Jim Waller Big Band)
- Joel Reyes and Erika Gonzalez-Reyes (South Texas Allergy and Asthma Medical Professionals)