How will Trinity continue to deliver an exceptional and accessible student experience? By charting individual, tailored paths to success.
- Changing Course: Navigating academics through holistic advising
- Resilient Success: Innovation at Student Accessibility Services helps students thrive
- Professional Pipeline: CELCS connects Tigers with career opportunities
- Here Come the Tigers: Trinity community returns to campus for a nearly-normal semester
- The Kids Are All Right—Kind Of: Pandemic spotlights ongoing student mental health struggles
Trinity is committed to implementing practices in pursuit of an inclusive campus for all students, faculty, and staff. The University continues to foster important dialogue that propels us toward a central value in our mission and vision: Intentional Inclusion.
- Elevating Inclusive Excellence: University continues progress on diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- STEM Roots in DEI: HHMI grant addresses accessibility in the sciences
- Active Advocacy: University leaders reflect on DEI backgrounds and experiences
Building for the Future
As we build on our journeys and values, we are also building the University together. Thanks to the unwavering commitment from Tiger alumni and friends, students will have access to state-of-the-art, sustainable living and learning spaces for generations to come.
- Dicke Hall: A new home for the Humanities
- Halsell Center: Reimagining a state-of-the-art experience
- Trinity Parkway: A new entrance to the north end of campus
The word around Murchison Tower is...
- President Danny Anderson has announced his retirement, effective May 2022.
- Trinity's business school has been named the Michael Neidorff School of Business.
- Six new majors and minors have been added to the Trinity curriculum.
- Two alumni have joined Trinity's Board of Trustees.
For the first time in Trinity's history, all 18 varsity intercollegiate sports competed in regular season competition in the spring semester. This made for a busy yet important season as student-athletes were able to compete in their sports for the first time since March 2020.
- Winning Culture: Women's soccer star awarded NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Game, Set, Past: Researchers shine light on history of women's athletics
- Brianna Tammaro '13, Terris Tiller '00, Jeremy Wolf '16, and four Men's Basketball players help Team USA at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
Catch up with classmates or submit news of your own with Trinity University's undergraduate and graduate alumni class notes.
- Remembering the Legacy of President Emeritus Ronald K. Calgaard
- She's Trinity True: Child family recognized for more than 50 years of consecutive giving
- Record-setting giving fuels the 1869 Challenge
- There's an Alumni Club near you!
Read the Fall 2021 Trinity Magazine
Explore Additional Issues
Read more from Trinity's publications: